Monday 5 August 2013

Taking Stock.

We like this blog a lot...we've been reading it for years now. 
We think that Pip is the bees knees, soo we decided to play along with her 'Taking Stock'. Pull up a reading pew and find out some stuff about us ( when we say us we mean Bex).

Making : French knitted and knotted necklaces


Cooking : Slow roast pork belly and veg (it was yesterdays dinner)


Drinking : A can of fanta ( I stopped drinking fizzy pop for about four years but since I conquered my fear of the dentist I allow myself a can of fizzy orange from time to time)


Reading: Struggling through the last few chapters of Day Watch.


Wanting: The Debbie Greenaway print i just priced up and put out in the shop.


Looking: For a successful future


Playing: Albus and Winnie ( a game me and Beardy play involving members of the public who we think look like wizards or witches)


Wasting: The end bits of loaves of bread...they never seem to make it through to the end of the week without going moldy)


Sewing: Soon to be sewing a draw string pouch for the knitted and knotted necklaces.


Wishing: For lots of customers today


Enjoying: Listening to Daughter and getting excited for seeing her in September


Waiting: To wake up from this dream that is commonly known as my life at the moment.


Liking: Making lots and lots of pompoms for the new window display.


Wondering: If I've made the right decision


Loving: Selfish coffees (coffees where I'm by myself)


Hoping: The workshop tonight goes well.


Marvelling: At the incredible things people make by hand.


Needing: A couple more hours in the day


Smelling: The new lavender air freshener i brought for the shop


Wearing: a new pleated navy skirt i brought in a charity shop in Bath.


Following: My own lead since i took the full time plunge.


Noticing: Spots of floor i missed when i mopped this morning.


Knowing: I have to ‘just keep swimming’


Thinking: Of new display options for the shop.


Feeling: Fizzed up because i just finished my can of fanta.


Bookmarking: Workshop ideas.


Opening: New deliveries


Giggling: At stupid cheese jokes


Feeling: Postive over all with frequent bursts of doubt.

Until next time!
xx

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you've taken the full time plunge! :) I defiantly think it's the right thing to do, power to you bex! Safxxx

    ReplyDelete